News and Events
Shop for Organic Groceries at Your Locally Owned Food4Less
Locally owned Food4Less has served Bend for more than 30 years and now carries a wide array of local and organic groceries. In Bend, it’s important to residents to be able to find healthy, locally grown organic groceries at an affordable price. From produce to meat, the organic groceries are sourced locally and ground beef is prepared fresh daily.
When it comes to finding local and organic groceries in Bend, Oregon, shoppers thankfully have many options. Food4Less offers shoppers an affordable option for local and organic groceries on the north end of Bend in Cascade Village Shopping Center where you can take care of many of your errands all in one convenient location.
Why Shop at Food4Less
- 100% Locally Owned and Operated
- Fresh and local produce
- A large variety of organic fruits and vegetables
- The best cuts of meat, including all natural and freshly ground beef daily
- Over 3,000 natural and organic products
- The largest selection of locally made Humm Kombucha on tap in Central Oregon
- Locally made products
- Gluten-free products
- Large dairy department featuring local Eberhard’s Dairy
At Food4Less, you can shop for local and organic groceries in a friendly environment featuring a energetic and knowledgeable staff. Food4Less is dedicated providing Central Oregon with the freshest, healthiest and most delicious foods.
Sales and Specials
In addition to everyday low prices on groceries, Food4Less also offers weekly specials.
- 2-Day meat and produce sale every Wednesday and Thursday
- Weekly meat and produce 10 pounds or more sale
- Weekly specials on groceries throughout the store
Weekly specials can be found online at their website or on their Facebook page. From deals on locally brewed craft beer to the essentials for this week’s dinner menu, you’ll find it at Food4Less in Bend.
When shopping for affordable local and organic groceries in Bend, Oregon, look no further than your locally owned and operated Food4Less in the Cascade Village Shopping Center.