News and Events
Trick-or-Treating in Bend at Cascade Village Shopping Center
Whether you’re leading around a group that includes Stormtroopers, Spiderman and The Incredible Hulk or the entire cast of Frozen, Cascade Village Shopping Center offers a safe option for trick-or-treating in Bend.
Trick-or-Treating in Bend Details
- Where: Cascade Village Shopping Center
- When: Saturday, October 31 | 4-7pm
- Who: Participating merchants
When it comes to trick-or-treating in Bend, there are several options available. Cascade Village Shopping Center offers a safe, warm and fun alternative to walking the streets with your children. Participating merchants will be handing out candy from 4-7pm on Halloween evening. Look for the black and orange balloons at participating stores and restaurants. Don’t fear the things that go bump in the night, enjoy delicious treats at Cascade Village Shopping Center.
After you’re done taking your entourage of princesses, vampires, ghosts and superheroes around the grounds for trick-or-treating in Bend, enjoy a warm meal at one of Cascade Village’s many restaurants. From Italian fare at Johnny Carino’s to burritos at Taco Del Mar and the kid’s favorite slices at Little Pizza Paradise, plan to spend a spooktacular evening on Halloween at Cascade Village Shopping Center.
Looking for last minute Halloween decorations to make your home a tad bit scarier? Let Cascade Village be your Halloween headquarters!
- Halloween decorations spanning traditions from all over the world can be found at World Market
- Buy pumpkins for carving at Trader Joe’s and Food 4 Less
- Load up on Halloween candy to hand out to trick-or-treaters at Food4Less
- Buy food for your Halloween party at Trader Joe’s and Food4Less
- Piecing together the perfect costume? Check Ross, Rue21 and JCPenney for the final touches for your costume
- Buy horror movie favorites at Best Buy
From preparing your home for an epic Halloween party to trick-or-treating in Bend for the kids, let Cascade Village be your Halloween headquarters.