Be Part Of Central Oregon's Destination Center
Bend, Oregon is famous for world-class recreation and has the largest concentration of destination resorts, trails, and golf courses in the northwest. In addition to the richly diverse cultural landscape, it boasts award-winning dining and shopping.
- Located approximately 160 miles southeast of Portland
- Located approximately 125 east of Salem and Eugene
- Deschutes County estimates that it will add over 70,485 new residents by 2025
- Bend is the largest city in Central Oregon with 87,014 residents
- The area is home to some of the best seasonal and year-round resorts including Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort, Sunriver Resort, and Pronghorn Resort
- 3.6 million visitors visit Central Oregon each year – 2.2 million to Bend alone
- The area has some of the West’s best brewpubs, the largest concentration of destination resorts and golf courses in the northwest, including Sunriver Resort, Tetherow Resort and Pronghorn Resort, as well as world class outdoor recreation, including Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort
Bend is located on the east side of the Cascade Mountains, approximately 160 miles southeast of Portland and 125 miles east of Salem and Eugene. Bend is the county seat for Deschutes County and the regional hub of commerce for approximately 161,000 people in the Central Oregon area. The estimated retail sales for the Bend-Redmond area for 2016 are $2.2 billion. Central Oregon is a diverse economy with government, retail trade, and leisure and hospitality as the top three sectors. St. Charles Medical Center and Les Schwab Tire Centers are the top two employers with over 4,500 employees combined.
Cascade Village Shopping Center is a 367,856 square foot “open-air” center situated at the gateway to Bend, Oregon at the confluence of Highway 20 and Highway 97 on the north end of Bend. The property is located at the bulls-eye of the estimated 255,000+ person trade area which includes Bend, Sisters, and Redmond. These three markets come together at the confluence of Highway 20 and Highway 97 and located within a vibrant retail core submarket in the north of Bend with annual sales in excess of $275 million a 10% increase since 2012, making the center the primary regional shopping center for these three markets. The center has exposure to upwards of 51,400 cars per day between the two highways, and is easily accessible from the surrounding areas with four access points into the center. The center is anchored by many of the number one retailers in their respective categories including Best Buy, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Petsmart, Trader Joe’s, World Market and Ross Dress For Less.