News and Events
El Rancho Grande Wins Best Mexican Restaurant in Bend
At Cascade Village Shopping Center, we’re proud of all of our restaurants. We’re excited to offer a wide variety of cuisine that appeals to whatever your taste buds are craving on any particular day. This year, we’re over the moon to announce that our very own El Rancho Grande has been voted Best Mexican Restaurant in Bend by readers of The Source Weekly!
Best Mexican Restaurant in Bend
Every summer, readers of our local alternative weekly newspaper, The Source Weekly, vote for their favorite restaurants, shops, services and more in a lengthy survey that covers the who’s who of Central Oregon. Readers can vote online or using a paper ballot that is published in the paper. This year, readers voted El Rancho Grande the Best Mexican Restaurant in Bend and for good reason.
- Get your money’s worth with large portions
- Feel like family with fast and friendly customer service
- Relax in comfy booths or dine al fresco on the patio
- Enjoy happy hour twice a day; 2:30-6pm and 8:30pm to close
- Watch the big game on the TVs in the bar while enjoying a tasty margarita
- Join the Amigos Club for extra special discounts and giveaways
- Authentic, carefully crafted and prepared Mexican recipes
- Great selection of margaritas, Mexican beers, local craft beer and more
- Open at 10am on Sundays during football season
We’ve always enjoyed the exceptional service and delicious cuisine at El Rancho Grande. We couldn’t be happier to know that Bend shares the same fondness for El Rancho Grande as we do. If you haven’t taken the opportunity to dine with Diablo at El Rancho Grande, now is as good a time as any. Come try the variety of nachos and one of the many delicious margaritas while watching your favorite team score a touchdown on Sundays during football season this fall.
The secret is out – El Rancho Grande is officially the Best Mexican Restaurant in Bend, Oregon. Don’t forget to read the feature from The Source’s Best of issue on El Rancho Grande!